All Kentucky Sports


UK Hosting Five-Star 2016 Recruit This Weekend

Jarrett Allen, 6 foot 10 Five-Star 2016 prospect from Austin Texas, will be visiting Kentucky this coming weekend. Allen is ranked the #21 overall in the class of 2016 by

Allen has approached his recruitment a little differently than most of his peers. There have been no daily Twitter updates to keep fans guessing about which way he might be leaning, no Instagram posts with him posing in the gear of the schools on his list, and very few media interviews.

UK is leading the way in 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction now also at 64% chance to land the power forward. Followed by Texas at 27% and then Houston at 9%.

Full Article HERE.



To Top
Application-Confirmation 1.0 Verify-File b86e5ef19ed41cb4bbe28d3202ae7a428d0eeb36